Lil Wayne suffered another seizure last week, which makes for three total this year alone.
The rapper was scheduled to perform at Tao nightclub in Las Vegas on July 6 and had to cancel due to his condition. After the seizure, he was brought to the ICU, according to TMZ. The performance was for a pre-UFC 200 party. The rapper claims it was a medication issue and that doctors had a problem balancing his treatment.
It was only the middle of last month when Lil Wayne stopped his flight to go to the hospital in Omaha after having two seizures. At the time of the seizures, a rep for the Young Money rapper told MTV that he was in stable condition. “Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in stable condition and good spirits,” the rep said. “He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes.” Wayne rushed his stay at the hospital and ended up making an appearance at E3 in Los Angeles that he was supposed to cancel.
His last seizure before those 2 was three years ago. According to multipl reports, Wayne was seen drinking lean the Sunday before the two seizures in June.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS